onsdag 19. oktober 2016

Bilderesultat for trump clintonUS Election


Text by Yousuf

We want to write some idea about election of America.

On November there is an election for the president of the United States. People have different opinions on who is the best candidate, but we would like to debate what famous people think about election and which one they desire to vote Hillary Clinton or Donald trump.

Many famous people believe if Hillary Clinton win the election, the business will be growing up. They believe many people will be getting job those don’t have work at this moment. That’s why they wish to vote Hillary Clinton. There also another more people those believe alternative idea. They think if Donald Trump win the election the nation will be changed and rise up. They say, he can do everything about the business and he able to manage many challenge in United States. But among famous people blame to Trump want to do something it is nonsense.

Here`s you can read what some famous people think about.

1: Oprah supports Hillary Clinton.

She said I am with her.

2: Rosanne Bar supports Donald Trump. She told the Hollywood report. I think we would be so lucky if Trump won, because it wouldn`t be Hillary.

3: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West support Hillary Clinton. Kim Kardashian said I got my selfie. I really loved hearing her speech and hearing her goals with our country.

4: mike Tyson support Trump. He said when I see him he shakes his hand and respects my family. Nobody does that, Barack, whoever. I want to vote to him, if I also can get twenty thousand people and more for him I am going to do it.

 

 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar